Sunday 10 February 2013

Shop till you drop canvas shopping bag.

Shop till you drop blue bag design.

This weekend's new project has been designing and making bags. My new inkjet transfer paper arrived the other day and I've been having some fun messing around with it. So far I am quite pleased with the results. I'm still working on the ironing timings, so I get the images just right, but hopefully practise make perfect. 

This 'shop till you drop' design is the one I have been working on today. The image above is the original design before it has been reversed for the transfer process. 

Below are some images of the finished canvas bag. It's only my second attempt but I shall be proudly sporting it on my weekly shop from now on!

Shop till you drop design bag detailShop till you drop canvas bag

 Look out for designs like these appearing in my Etsy shop soon!




2 comments:

  1. Love this! What kind of transfer paper do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for your comment! I'm currently using a transfer paper by Photo Paper Direct for light materials. So far I've no complaints, it does the job well.

    ReplyDelete