Friday 9 August 2013

Pocket Wren Feature on Pink Flamingo Handcrafting.


This week I was very flattered to be approached by Laura Barker who asked if she could feature my work on her blog Pink Flamingo Handcrafting. I of course jumped at the chance and here is the link to the lovely feature she wrote about me... 


Laura writes a weekly blog post entitled 'My Favourite UK Crafter of the Week' and this week she chose my work. Although a relatively new feature she has already unearthed some very talented people so I feel privileged to be among such company. Nikki McWilliams who produces biscuit inspired lovelies is one of the previous featured artists/creators whose work I find particularly appealing.

Custard Cream Printed Cushion Image of Biscuits Sticky Tape - Yellow Tunnock's Teacake Screen-Printed Cushion

 This is just a small selection of her charming pieces.


I look forward to seeing what treasures Laura discovers next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment